For patients at HCA Florida Mercy Hospital
Our hospital provides patients with a range of information regarding obtaining medical records, online bill pay, financial resources and contact information.
Information, guidance and resources for our patients
Because patient care is our most important job, HCA Florida Mercy Hospital is committed to creating an environment that is safe and comfortable for our guests and visitors. Our unique programs and services are designed to make your experience here exceptional.
At HCA Florida Mercy Hospital, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we offer convenient online registration for services such as surgical procedures, mammograms and diagnostic tests and treatments.
Patient policies and procedures
HCA Florida Mercy Hospital strives to give patients the best experience possible by creating and carrying out patient-focused policies and procedures.
A hospital can be a place where patients and visitors may be under great stress. That's why we've put many policies and procedures in place to ensure safety. Patients and their visitors will still need to take some precautions to safeguard their own well-being.
- Ask what to expect while you or your loved one is in the hospital. If you do not understand the answer to your question, ask the person to explain the answer to you again until you understand.
- If you have any questions for your doctor or nurse, write the questions down as you think of them. That way you will not forget them. When your doctor or nurse comes to see you, refer to your list of questions.
- If you or your loved one has any special needs, let your nurse know so that special considerations can be provided.
- Please do not leave visiting children unattended.
- There are areas in the hospital that visitors cannot enter. Please read all signs in your area.
- You may hear what is called a “code” over the speakers. If you need to do anything special, your nurse will inform you.
- You will come in contact with many different people who will ask you the same types of questions several times. Please be patient. This is done to provide safe and effective care to every patient who walks through our doors.
Pay bill online
Our nurses are here for you.
Our nurses and referral specialists are available to assist you with:
- Answering healthcare questions
- Finding a doctor and making an appointment
- Registering for classes and events
You can contact our nurses 24/7 by phone.
Plus Care Network
If your doctor recommends additional care to aid in your recovery after leaving the hospital, we can help.
It is your right to choose your post-hospital facility/agency, but as part of our commitment to patient care, it is our responsibility to help you choose the one that will best meet your needs.
Conveniently located in the main lobby of HCA Florida Mercy Hospital on the ground floor behind the registration desk.
Pharmacy outpatient services
Hours of operation are:
- Monday – Friday 11:00am to 7:30pm
- Closed for lunch daily from 3:00pm to 3:30pm
To speak with a member of our team, please call (305) 285-2762. Our fax number is (305) 285-2606.
The gift shop is conveniently located within the on-site pharmacy. The gift shop has flower arrangements, newborn items and stationary items. The gift shop can also help new parents apply for the Miami Dade Baby Stroller Parking Permit.
Navigating the healthcare process
HCA Florida hospitals are dedicated to supporting our patients and helping them navigate the healthcare process.
Patient-focused programs and services
HCA Florida Mercy Hospital offers patient-focused programs and services designed to complement and act as an extension of your treatment plan such as our clinical trials, studies and research programs.
Clinical studies and research
Participating Insurance List
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more