Read the latest patient stories from HCA Florida Mercy Hospital to learn more about why families trust us with care.
Find a Story
Explore by Type
Explore by Category
Explore by Specialty
Displaying all of 8 Stories
- A complex surgical oncology patient details her long battle with fibroadenoma.
- Mercy Hospital cardiac patient, Sylvia T., describes her experience with A-Fib and how remote heart monitoring saved her life.
- Mercy Hospital Labor and Delivery patient, Sisi, came full circle when she delivered her first child with the same doctor who brought her into the world over 20 years earlier!
- After surgery, Armand spent a full week recovering on our medical unit with his wife Behnaz. Here is what they had to say about their experience.
- The daughter of one of Mercy Hospital's cardio patients describes her father's experience while in our care.
- Chie is a breast cancer survivor who had a successful double mastectomy at Mercy Hospital four years ago.
- Karina and her husband (pictured) welcomed twin boys at Mercy Hospital. Karina shares her experience and tells us how Mercy Hospital's nurses helped her feel safe delivering two babies during an unprecedented time.
- Christina Santiago recounts her two successful battles in the Mercy Hospital NICU with the expertise and support in their time of need.