Acceptable Use Policy
Please read the terms and conditions of this Acceptable Use Policy ("Policy") carefully before using the wireless Internet service ("Service") provided by the Website owner identified on the Website homepage ("we," "us," or "our").
Please select a location below to view the notice.
Updated as of June 13, 2016
Limited Employee Use
As a condition of your use of the Service, you agree to all of the following:
- You are solely responsible for any actions taken from your device (whether intentional or unintentional) that cause damages or otherwise affect other devices or users of the Service.
- You are responsible for your own device and securing it prior to connecting to the Service.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your wireless device is running up-to-date antivirus software.
- You acknowledge and agree that, by using the Services, you may expose your device to worms, viruses, Trojan horses, denial-of-service attacks, intrusions, packet-sniffing and other abuses by third-parties.
- You agree not to run programs, services, systems, processes, or servers, whether by yourself or in connection with other users, in such a way that could degrade network performance or accessibility of the Services (including, without limitation, by saturating network or computer resources, overloading the network with data or conducting other malicious activities).
- You will respect the conventions of the Service and refrain from any actions construed to be negligent or malicious.
- You will not knowingly send email containing viruses or other malicious or damaging software.
- You may not send electronic chain letters, mail bombs or any similar communication.
- You may not connect to “Peer to Peer” file sharing networks or download large files, such as movies, television programming, or CD ISO images.
- You agree not to attempt to circumvent or subvert any system or network security measures.
- You agree not to create or run any programs that are designed to identify security loopholes, decrypt intentionally secured data, or gain unauthorized access to any system. You agree not to attempt to decode or otherwise obtain restricted passwords or access control information.
- You understand that wireless Internet access is inherently not secure, and you should adopt appropriate security measures when using the Service. Facility highly discourages the conducting of any confidential transactions (such as online banking or credit card usage) over any wireless network, including the Service.
- You will only use the Service for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the rights of other users.
- You will not use the Service in a manner that would violate any law or infringe any copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, privacy right or any other right of any person or entity.
- You agree to respect all copyrights. The unauthorized downloading or sharing of copyrighted materials is strictly prohibited.
- You will use the Service only as permitted by applicable local, state, and federal laws.
- If you violate these obligations, you may be prosecuted by local, state, or federal authorities.
- You agree not to use the Service to access another person’s computer, computer account, files or data without permission.
- You acknowledge that forging the identity of a user or machine in an electronic communication is prohibited.
- You shall not use the Service to access, transmit or store material that is pornographic, obscene, libelous or defamatory, or which holds anyone in a false light, invades any right of privacy, or violates a right of publicity.
- You will not access web sites which contain material that is grossly offensive to Facility’s community, including clear expressions of bigotry, racism, or hatred.
- You will not access web sites that exploit the images of children under 18 years of age.
- You will not access web sites that contain material that defames, abuses, or threatens others.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES OR OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR PENALTIES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STATUTE, REGULATION, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH PARTY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR PENALTIES. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY PORTION OF THE FOREGOING PROVISION IS FOUND FOR ANY REASON TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THEN YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF US, OUR AFFILIATES, AND OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS AND AGENTS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF CLAIM OR ACTION, EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
You understand that neither we nor our affiliates will be held liable for any damage, undesired resource usage, or detrimental effects that may occur to your device and software while you use the Service. You hereby release us and our affiliates from liability for any loss, damage, security infringement, or injury which you may sustain as a result using the Service. You agree to be solely responsible for any such loss, infringement, damage, or injury. If the Service is or becomes unacceptable to you, your sole remedy shall be to stop using the Service.