Healthcare that's as unique as you are
At HCA Florida Mercy Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Miami
Mercy Hospital is now HCA Florida Mercy Hospital. Our 488-bed acute care facility, accredited by The Joint Commission, serves the healthcare needs of the Miami-Dade County community. We offer a wide range of capabilities, including our 24/7 emergency room (ER) and Maternity Department with a Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU). We also specialize in robotic surgery, heart and vascular care, orthopedic and spine care and weight loss surgery.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach in the Miami community.
We live here and work here.
We provide high-quality care.
We're part of the Miami community.
- 24/7 ER
- Heart and vascular care
- Maternity services with Level III NICU
- Orthopedic and Spine Institute
- Robotic surgery
- Weight loss surgery
- Hyperbaric and Wound Care Center, as designated by the Divers Alert Network
- Oncology program accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commissions on Cancer
- Primary Stroke Center certification by The Joint Commission
- Rehab program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
Awards and recognitions
- 2020 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for Inpatient Rehabilitation and Outpatient Oncology
- 2020 Stroke Gold Plus Honor Roll by the American Heart Association
- 2021 Vascular Surgery Excellence Award by Healthgrades
- Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission
The Heart Center
Labor and delivery
Each year, close to 1,500 children are born at our hospital in Miami, Florida. This means that, when the big day comes, our team is highly experienced and ready to help. Together, they provide customized labor and delivery support and offer you comfortable amenities to ensure your childbirth experience is everything you want it to be.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.