Cardiology services in Tamarac, Florida
Our heart specialists are committed to providing you with exceptional cardiopulmonary care when it matters most.
At HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital, our doctors offer a range of cardiopulmonary services to help diagnose and treat your condition. Our heart care team puts your health first so that no matter what type of treatment you require, you'll get the compassionate care you deserve.
Learn more about our related specialties
Our heart care services
Our heart specialists are trained to provide a range of high-quality heart care services.
Our cardiopulmonary services
Maintaining good heart health is a big part of your overall well-being, so our heart specialists are committed to keeping your heart as healthy as possible, offering a wide variety of cardiopulmonary diagnostic services to effectively diagnose and treat symptoms, including:
- Bronchoscopy: a procedure that allows doctors to view the inside of the lungs using a thin tube attached to a small camera
- Diffusion study: a study that helps evaluate lung function by measuring how well the air sacs in the lungs are delivering oxygen to the blood
- Echocardiogram: a diagnostic procedure that uses sound to produce images of the heart
- Electrocardiogram (ECG): a diagnostic procedure that measures electrical activity in the heart
- Lung volume measurement: a diagnostic test that measures the maximum amount of gas exhaled
- Spirometry: a diagnostic test that measures how quickly, and in what amounts, you inhale and
- Stress testing: a diagnostic tool doctors can use to measure heart performance during increased physical activity, such as being on a treadmill
Cardiopulmonary treatments we offer
Our cardiopulmonary offerings include a full range of therapeutic and diagnostic inpatient and outpatient treatments, such as:
- Bronchodilator therapy
- Chest physiotherapy
- Mechanical ventilation
If you need access to other types of heart care services, we make it convenient through our HCA Florida Healthcare family of hospitals across the state.
Looking for another location?
Our Cardiology Locations