For patients at HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital
Our hospital provides patients with a range of information regarding obtaining medical records, online bill pay, financial resources and contact information.
Information, guidance and resources for our patients
Because patient care is our most important job, HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital is committed to creating an environment that is safe and comfortable for our guests and visitors. Our unique programs and services are designed to make your experience here exceptional.
Preregister for an appointment
At HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we offer convenient online preregistration for services such as surgical procedures, mammograms and diagnostic tests and treatments.
Patient policies and procedures
HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital strives to give patients the best experience possible by creating and carrying out patient-focused policies and procedures.
HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital provides many unique programs and services. Our patient care services provide both patients and families with quick, convenient emergency care as well as the emotional, psychological, and educational support they need.
A hospital can be a place where patients and visitors may be under great stress. That's why we've put many policies and procedures in place to ensure safety. Patients and their visitors will still need to take some precautions to safeguard their own well-being.
- Ask what to expect while you or your loved one is in the hospital. If you do not understand the answer to your question, ask the person to explain the answer to you again until you understand.
- If you have any questions for your doctor or nurse, write the questions down as you think of them. That way you will not forget them. When your doctor or nurse comes to see you, refer to your list of questions.
- If you or your loved one has any special needs, let your nurse know so that special considerations can be provided.
- Please do not leave visiting children unattended.
- There are areas in the hospital that visitors cannot enter. Please read all signs in your area.
- You may hear what is called a "code" over the speakers. If you need to do anything special, your nurse will inform you.
- You will come in contact with many different people who will ask you the same types of questions several times. Please be patient. This is done to provide safe and effective care to every patient who walks through our doors.
Pay bill online
At HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital, we are committed to providing you with the best available healthcare along with convenient and reliable billing services. In order to provide easy and reliable billing services, you may inquire about your bill and/or pay your bill online.
Consult-A-Nurse is a free service we offer to help our patients with a variety of healthcare-related needs.
Our nurses are here for you.
Our nurses and referral specialists are available to assist you with:
- Answering healthcare questions
- Finding a doctor and making an appointment
- Registering for classes and events
You can contact our nurses 24/7 by phone.
Plus Care Network
If your doctor recommends additional care to aid in your recovery after leaving the hospital, such as inpatient rehabilitation or at a skilled nursing facility, we can help.
Through our Plus Care Network, we have developed a network of agencies who meet our standards and can provide the help you need.
It is your right to choose your post-hospital facility/agency, but as part of our commitment to patient care, it is our responsibility to help you choose the one that will best meet your needs.
Through Consult-A-Nurse, HCA hospitals provide people with medical information in an attempt to clear up any medical uncertainty.
Uncertainty is one of the most common reasons that patients do not receive proper medical care. People may not always be sure about what might be affecting them, whether they need to see a doctor or where to find a doctor if they do want care. The best way to clear up this uncertainty is with medical information.
People need to know about medical conditions, how to spot them and where to go to receive care for a particular disorder. Without information, many people ignore health issues, and some outright avoid going to the doctor. In the spirit of increasing people’s knowledge and access to medical care, HCA Hospitals have joined together to create a resource for the community. They have created a helpful program called Consult-A-Nurse. This program combines a website and a series of call centers to ensure people get the information they need. Between these two outlets, people can find information 24/7.
Consult-A-Nurse provides three main options for medical resources, including:
The Consult-A-Nurse website and the nurses on-call have a wealth of health and medical information. There are seven different categories of information available to anyone who would like to learn. Those categories are:
- Cancer — This section contains information on specific types of cancer and explains some of the diagnosis and treatment options associated with particular types of cancer.
- Conditions — This section has information on hundreds of individual disorders. We understand that medical terms can be a bit confusing, so we have provided a resource that defines individual conditions.
- Diet center — Whether you want to be healthier, lose weight or are in a particular stage of life, such as pregnancy, your diet is important. This section tells you about different types of diets and what foods are best for each.
- Health day news — Current events are important for everyone. This section keeps you up to date on what is happening in the world of medicine and health.
- Medical dictionary — Medical terms are generally not a part of everyday language. This section helps people understand exactly what doctors are talking about.
- Natural and alternative treatments — Sometimes, you can treat medical conditions with the help of natural remedies. Other times there are foods that you can eat that will help avoid medical troubles altogether. This section is a great way to teach you how to get involved in your healthcare.
Hospital sponsored events
While our website has some great information, some people prefer to learn in person. That's why we offer informational events on a wide variety of health-related topics. Consult-A-Nurse can help you find out about events that are going on near you and even sign you up to attend. At these events, you will hear experts talk about medical conditions, and you also have the opportunity to ask questions.
It is hard to get medical care if you do not know where to go. Our physician referral service will help you to find the right doctor for your medical needs. We can tell you who you need to see and recommend specialists if your medical condition requires.
We invite you to use Consult-A-Nurse to answer your medical questions. While we will not tell you that this resource replaces the medical care that a doctor can provide, it will get you on the right track.
Navigating the healthcare process
HCA Florida hospitals are dedicated to supporting our patients and helping them navigate the healthcare process.
Patient-focused programs and services
HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital offers patient-focused programs and services designed to complement and act as an extension of your treatment plan.
Preparing for surgery
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physicians notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physicians or caregiver
- And more