Awards and recognitions
Our hospital has received various accreditations and awards from organizations such as The Joint Commission, Baker Act Receiving Facility and Healthgrades.
- The American College of Radiology accredited us for mammography.
- Our hospital received re-certification as a Baker Act Receiving Facility.
- The Joint Commission certified us as a Primary Stroke Center, and we received a successful Triennial Survey from them in 2018.
- Healthgrades recognized us with the following awards:
- America's 100 Best Hospitals for Prostate Surgeries for two Years in a Row (2020-2021)
- Five-Star Recipient for appendectomy for two years in a row (2020–2021)
- Five-Star Recipient for gallbladder removal surgery for three years in a row (2019–2021)
- Five-Star Recipient for hip fracture treatment for six years in a row (2016–2021)
- Five-Star Recipient for stroke treatment for two years in a row (2020–2021)
- Five-Star Recipient for total hip replacement in 2021
- Five-Star Recipient for total knee replacement in 2021