Looking to obtain a copy of your medical records? HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital offers several ways to access your medical record.
Requesting your medical records
We offer several way to request your medical records depending on the type of information you need and preferred format.
MyHealthONE patient portal
MyHealthOne consolidates many common tasks into one secure, easy-to-use online patient portal. It gives you access to most of your medical records on your desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone 24 hours a day. Some medical records may only be available through our hospital Medical Records office.
Download the MyHealthONE app
You can also download the MyHealthONE app in the App Store® and on Google Play to access your health information.
Please complete the following steps:
- Download, print and complete the authorization form. The authorization form must be signed and dated.
- In order to verify your identification and validate your authorization, we require a legible copy of a valid photo I.D. (e.g., driver’s license, military I.D. or state I.D.).
- You may send your request in the following ways:
- Fax: (844) 481-0298
- Email requests
- Mail: PO Box 290789
Nashville, TN 37229-0789
- To obtain Radiology Images, please contact the Radiology Department directly.
- To obtain a certified copy of your Birth Certificate please contact your state or local Vital Statistics Office.
Records delivered by mail will be shipped within 5-7 Business days after processing.
Records delivered by email will be received within 1-2 Business days after processing.
For questions regarding obtaining medical record copies, or to obtain the status of your request call (844) 481-0278.
Urgent requests, records for your physician
For immediate continuity of care, your healthcare provider can request records.
The physician office must fax a written request on their letterhead to (855) 446-6008 indicating the patient's name, date of birth, date of visit and the name of the facility where you were treated. Please indicate "STAT" for all urgent requests. For assistance, call (866) 463-7272.
Non-patient requests (insurance, attorney, disability and third party requests)
Requests should be sent from your insurance company, attorney, or Disability Determination Service and mailed to the address below. We cannot accept faxes and email requests. For assistance, call (866) 463-7272.
Mail request to:
PO Box 292409
Nashville, TN 37239 -2409