If you need assistance on pricing estimates and prospective services, please contact our service center and a financial representative will assist you.
In order to provide you with the most accurate estimate based on your specific financial situation and prospective services, please contact our service center at (800) 617-7044 and one of our financial representatives will be happy to assist you.
If you are insured, prior to your call, it is important that you contact your insurance company to ensure that the services required are "covered services". In the event that they are not a covered service under your plan, please refer back to our Uninsured information.
You will also need to contact your physician's office to get the specific diagnosis or procedure description.
When you call our service center, please have the following information available, so that we can provide you with the most accurate estimate possible:
- Description of services needed — We will need to know as much information as possible about the specific services as described by your physician.
- Type of services needed — We need to know if you will be admitted to the hospital as an inpatient overnight or if you are expected to be treated on an outpatient basis.
- Physician/specialist name — Example, if you are having surgery, we will want to know the surgeon's name.
If you have insurance, you will also need:
- Your insurance card — Please have your card available so that if needed, we can get the following information from you: name of insurance company, type of policy (e.g., HMO, PPO, POS, Indemnity), policy holder's name, group name and number, policy number, insurance company phone number.
- Policyholder's personal information — It is possible that the insurance company will want us to verify the Social Security number and date of birth of the person who is named as the primary insurance policy holder.
During your call, we will attempt to verify your specific insurance benefits to provide the most accurate representation of your estimated financial obligation based on your specific coverage.
- If you would like to obtain an estimate please call (800) 617-7044.
- If you have a question about your bill for a prior service, please call the customer service phone number listed on your statement and we would be happy to assist.
HCA Florida Healthcare makes no guarantees regarding the accuracy of the pricing information provided herein. The pricing information provided by this website is strictly an estimate of prices, and HCA Florida Healthcare cannot guarantee the accuracy of any estimates. All estimates are based on information provided by a prospective patient and do not include, among other things, any unforeseen complications, additional tests or procedures and non-hospital related charges, any of which may increase the ultimate pricing for the services provided. Any prospective patient should understand that a final bill for services rendered at HCA Florida Healthcare may differ substantially from the information provided by this website, and HCA Florida Healthcare shall not be liable for any inaccuracies.