Stories and Testimonials
Nothing can give you a better sense of who we are than the stories our patients and colleagues will tell you themselves. Read our latest testimonials.
Find a Story
Explore by Facilities
Explore by Specialty
Explore by Type
Displaying 1-10 of 353 Stories
- Although Amaris is here now and thriving. Her journey into the world was difficult. The support of family, HCA Florida caregivers and their faith made all the difference.
- Growing up in the NICU - 88 days, 2 pounds 15 ounces to 7 pounds 13 ounces
- Chloe Crenshaw pictured her pregnancy journey to be a typical one. It turned out much differently than she expected – but she wouldn't have changed it for the world.
- Carla and Oscar knew something needed to change. Nearly 200 pounds later the couple are happy they sought help from UCF Lake Nona Hospital.
- Thank you to our team for your commitment and dedication to Excellence ALWAYS: every action, every patient, every time.
- Coronary artery disease runs in Reiner's family, so he was always looking for symptoms. However, in this case, he had none that stood out to him.
- John Rice was going through a regular day of work when he started feeling very tired and began slurring his words. He rushed to HCA Florida Blake Hospital where the stroke team jumped into action.
- When 72 year old Debbie King scraped her leg during a boat day on the Gulf, she didn't realize she was also contracting Vibrio Vulnificus.
- "If it wasn't for the team at HCA Florida Capital Hospital, I truly believe I would not be alive," said Juanita Alford, HCA Florida Capital Hospital patient.
- Shawn Lewis decided on bariatric surgery to treat his obesity and chose HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital.