Explore the latest blog posts and articles from HCA Florida Healthcare. Our blog covers a wide range of health topics from nutrition to women's care.
Explore Blog Articles
Find an Article
Explore by Specialty
Explore by Year Published
Displaying 1-10 of 151 Articles
- February 15, 2024HCA FloridaChildren and young adults who participate in sports have a higher chance of concussion. Here are some telltale signs for when you should seek medical help.
- February 12, 2024HCA FloridaPregnancy after bariatric surgery and the link between body mass index (BMI) and pregnancy.
- February 10, 2024HCA FloridaCould you be putting your heart health at risk without knowing it? We asked HCA Florida Healthcare cardiologist Dr. Allan Stewart to weigh in on seven bad habits for heart health and tips on how to break them.
- February 05, 2024Tayla HolmanHCA FloridaIf you're living with POTS, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome self-care can help relieve your symptoms.
- February 05, 2024Emily PaulsenHCA FloridaPets can add to your life in many ways, but did you know they may play a role in your health? Discover five potential health benefits of owning a pet.
- February 05, 2024Tayla HolmanHCA FloridaAs Valentine's Day approaches, chocolate lovers may be wondering: Is dark chocolate good for your heart? Here's what you should know.
- February 01, 2024HCA FloridaLearn how to protect your health at the Daytona 500 and other races with tips from HCA Florida Healthcare.
- January 24, 2024HCA FloridaHear from the HCA Florida Healthcare team on types of weight loss surgery and their benefits.
- January 09, 2024HCA FloridaLearn how to lose weight safely in the new year with tips from HCA Florida Healthcare.
- January 02, 2024Tayla HolmanHCA FloridaWhile many people are aware of the ways blood donation helps recipients, you might be surprised that donating blood benefits the donor too. Learn how.