Medical infusion therapy in Trinity
Together, we work to deliver advanced, compassionate care in an inviting, state-of-the-art environment.
Whether you require short- or long-term infusion therapy, our skilled oncology certified nurses (OCNs) and other clinical staff at HCA Florida Trinity Hospital use the latest technology to deliver advanced IV services. We take pride in offering you high-quality, patient-centered care in a comfortable setting. We provide reclining chairs or even access to a private room with a bed, in addition to individual flat-screen televisions with cable and light snacks and drinks to help you feel more relaxed and at ease during your treatment.
Conditions we treat
We treat a wide range of conditions with IV infusion therapy.
- Autoimmune diseases, including multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Common variable immunodeficiency (CVID)
Our outpatient infusion therapy services
For your convenience, our infusion therapy center is open every day, Sunday through Saturday, from 9:00am to 4:30pm, and we offer the following outpatient infusion therapy services:
- Antibiotic therapy
- Blood transfusions
- Central venous access devices
- Chemotherapy treatments for cancer as part of our comprehensive cancer care services
- Immune globulin
- Peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC) line maintenance
- Port access, maintenance and blood draws
- Steroid injections
Looking for a Location?