Medical infusion therapy in Trinity
Together, we work to deliver advanced, compassionate care in an inviting, state-of-the-art environment.
Whether you require short- or long-term infusion therapy, our skilled ) nurses and other clinical staff at HCA Florida Trinity Hospital use the latest technology to deliver advanced IV services. We take pride in offering you high-quality, patient-centered care in a comfortable setting. We provide reclining chairs or even access to a private room with a bed, in addition to individual flat-screen televisions with cable and light snacks and drinks to help you feel more relaxed and at ease during your treatment.
Conditions we treat
We treat a wide range of conditions with IV infusion therapy.
- Anemia including iron deficiency
- Autoimmune diseases, including multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Common variable immunodeficiency (CVID)
Our outpatient infusion therapy services
For your convenience, our infusion therapy center is open Monday - Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm, and we offer the following outpatient infusion therapy services:
- Antibiotic therapy
- Blood transfusions
- Central venous access devices
- Chemotherapy treatments for cancer as part of our comprehensive cancer care services
- Immune globulin
- Peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC) line maintenance
- Platelet transfusions
- Port access, maintenance and blood draws
- Steroid therapy
Looking for a Location?
Our Infusion therapy Locations