Healthcare that's as unique as you are.
At HCA Florida Trinity Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Trinity, Florida
Medical Center of Trinity is now HCA Florida Trinity Hospital. Our 340-bed, state-of-the-art, all-private-room hospital serves Florida's tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough counties. Some of the healthcare services we provide include 24/7 emergency care, surgical oncology, behavioral health services, orthopedic and spine care, obstetrics and the only Level II neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) in Pasco.
- 24/7 emergency care in four Florida locations: Trinity, Citrus Park, Lutz and Palm Harbor
- Behavioral health services
- Level II NICU
- Orthopedic and spine care
- Surgical oncology
- Community Cancer Program designation from the Commission on Cancer
- Hip replacement certification from The Joint Commission
- Hospital accreditation from The Joint Commission
- Knee replacement certification from The Joint Commission
- Primary Stroke Center certification from The Joint Commission
Awards and recognitions
- America's 100 Best Hospitals for Spine Surgery from Healthgrades
- Coronary Intervention Excellence Award Recipient from Healthgrades
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Attack from Healthgrades
- Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award Recipient from Healthgrades
- Patient Safety Excellence Award Recipient from Healthgrades
- Top 10 percent in the Nation for Overall Orthopedic Services from Healthgrades
Our ERs provide a full spectrum of care that addresses exactly what you need when you need it most 24/7. Each location offers rapid assessments and treatments from multidisciplinary teams of physicians and nurses skilled in emergency care.
We are proud to provide you with complete cardiovascular services, including special minimally invasive procedures and advanced cardiac rehabilitation.
From the moment you arrive for an inpatient or outpatient procedure, we strive to ensure, now more than ever, that you feel safe in our capable hands.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physicians notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physicians or caregiver
- And more
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.