Healthcare that's as unique as you are.
At HCA Florida Northwest Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Broward County, Florida
HCA Florida Northwest Hospital, our 289-bed hospital, has been providing high-quality healthcare services to Florida's Margate, Coconut Creek, Coral Springs, Parkland and the surrounding communities in Broward County for more than 30 years. Our medical center and healthcare complex offer a wide range of programs and specialties, including 24/7 emergency care for adults and children. We also provide maternity care, orthopedics, pediatrics, robotic and minimally invasive surgery, heart and vascular care and weight loss surgery.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach in the Broward County community.
We live here and work here.
We provide high-quality care.
We're part of the Broward County community.
- 24/7 emergency room (ER) and dedicated pediatric ER
- Bariatric Center of Excellence
- Heart and Vascular Institute
- Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- Minimally invasive and robotic surgery
- Orthopedic and Spine Institute
- Comprehensive Bariatric Center of Excellence, as designated by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP)
- Hospital accreditation from The Joint Commission
- National Safe Sleep Certified Hospital designation from Cribs for Kids
- Primary Stroke Center certification from The Joint Commission
Awards and recognitions
- America's 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention from Healthgrades
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care from Healthgrades
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Cardiac Care Excellence Award™
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Overall Cardiac Services from Healthgrades
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Cardiology Services from Healthgrades
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Coronary Interventional Procedures from Healthgrades
- Five-Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures from Healthgrades
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Failure from Healthgrades
- Five-Star Recipient for Pacemaker Procedures from Healthgrades
- Bariatric Surgery Excellence Award (top 10% of hospitals evaluated for bariatric surgery) from Healthgrades
- Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment from Healthgrades
- Gynecologic Surgery Excellence Award from Healthgrades
- Five-Star Recipient for Gynecologic Procedures from Healthgrades
- Five-Star Recipient for Labor and Delivery from Healthgrades
- Five-Star Recipient for Vaginal Delivery from Healthgrades
- Five-Star Recipient for C-Section Delivery from Healthgrades
Heart and vascular care
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more