If you are motivated to donate your time and talents, we invite you to join the dedicated volunteers at HCA Florida Northwest Hospital in Margate, FL.
"Sharing the Caring"
HCA Florida Northwest Hospital views our volunteers as valuable resources to our staff, physicians, patients, community and all our customers. We strive to effectively motivate our volunteers and maintain their loyalty by providing them with the necessary skills to enhance their usefulness and personal growth.
- To help people
- To contribute to a cause
- To gain or enhance a sense of self-satisfaction
- To meet people and develop friendships
- To gain practical experience
- To share ideas, knowledge, expertise and experience
- To share, gain or maintain skills or interests
- To be connected to or reconnected with the community
- To gain experience that contributes to making education, career and other choices
- To make contacts for job search and other efforts
- To fill in spare time with meaningful activity
- To enhance self-confidence
- To gain information, education or training
- To be a member of a team