Read the latest patient stories from HCA Florida West Hospital to learn more about why families trust us with care.
Find a Story
Explore by Type
Explore by Specialty
Displaying 1-10 of 19 Stories
- Roy is thankful to be able to walk again, following a procedure on his leg at Northwest Hospital.
- Thank you Dr. Joshua Shaw and Dr. Sean Johnson for your commitment and dedication to Excellence ALWAYS: every action, every patient, every time.
- When you're born on St. Patrick's Day, there may be a little extra celebration as Shanyce's daughter found out when she was delivered at Northwest Hospital.
- Welcome to one of Northwest Women's Hospital's St. Patrick's Day babies!
- What is more special than welcoming twin girls into the world? Noellien surprised his partner, Sharlyne, with an engagement ring to celebrate their new life together with their twins while she was recovering at Northwest Women's Hospital.
- Krystal delivered her baby at Northwest Women's Hospital during football playoffs, when our nursing team took patient engagement to the next level with some football-themed fun.
- Malissa delivered her son at Northwest Women's Hospital and is grateful for the support provided by our team throughout her experience.
- Baby Brooklyn LEAPT so fast into March, we almost couldn't catch her! Please join us in welcoming Northwest Women's Hospital's 2020 Leap Year Baby–Brooklyn.
- Cassidy chose to have bariatric surgery at Northwest Hospital after realizing her life-long struggle with weight gain may impact her future health.
- Willow and Sky recently visited their birthplace at Northwest Hospital NICU when their grandfather had a cardiac procedure.