Spine doctors, who can be orthopedists or neurosurgeons, diagnose and treat problems linked to your spine. They can help with neck and back pain as well as injuries, trauma and diseases related to the spine. You may need to see a spine specialist if you have a herniated disk, nerve damage, sciatica or chronic back pain.
Spine care in Brooksville, Florida
HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital provides comprehensive spine care services to ease your chronic back and neck pain.
Our experienced spine doctors in West Florida provide tailored treatment options, from nonsurgical solutions to minimally invasive spine procedures. Additionally, our licensed physical therapists provide orthopedic rehabilitation programs to help you recover fully and safely. We’ll help you return to an active lifestyle as quickly as possible.
Looking for another Location?
Spinal treatments we offer
Part of our commitment to provide you with a full continuum of orthopedic care includes dedicated spine care services and treatment.
Features of our spine treatment center
Our spine center offers:
- Personalized treatment plans: Every spine is unique, so our back pain specialists create treatment plans customized to meet your needs.
- Comprehensive diagnostic imaging tools: Our extensive array of imaging tools allow us to provide a fast, accurate diagnosis of your condition.
- Courteous and attentive care in a full-service hospital: We provide complete spine care with the services and resources you need for a quick and healthy recovery. We prioritize your comfort and offer private patient rooms.
Our spine specialists
Our multispecialty spine team is comprised of experienced spine specialists, orthopedic surgeons, and rehabilitative therapists. All members of the spine care team work together to provide compassionate, patient-focused care to get you back to your active lifestyle.
Our spine services and treatments
We are committed to using the least invasive solutions to resolve your neck or back pain. However, when non-invasive methods are not effective, we offer other options, such as surgery. Some of our spine treatments include:
- Interventional spine procedures
- Nerve stimulation techniques
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Spinal injections
- Spine surgery
Our spine surgeons perform various types of spine surgery. Some of these spine procedures are minimally invasive — using a few small incisions. This means less scarring, less postoperative pain, less hospital time and a faster recovery for you.
We offer the following spine surgeries:
- Laminectomy: surgical procedure, also known as decompression surgery, to relieve pressure on the spinal cord or nerves
- Spinal fusion: surgical procedure to weld two vertebrae together to form one solid unit in an effort to eliminate motion or friction between them, relieve pain or correct a deformity
Preoperative Spine Camp Program
We have designed a Preoperative Spine Camp Program for anyone in need of spine surgery. This program provides information about the procedure to help you prepare for your visit and return home. Be sure to ask your doctor about the Preoperative Spine Camp Program prior to your surgery.
We are committed to providing a full continuum of spine care, and this includes complete rehabilitation and recovery following a spinal injury, diagnosis or surgery.
Our licensed therapists will develop a personalized physical therapy and rehabilitation program for you. They are trained to help you manage your pain, strengthen your back and muscles and stabilize your spine to prevent injury.
The goal of spinal rehabilitation is to help you regain skills and mobility and learn how to adapt to abilities that may be permanently changed.
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.