Awards and recognitions
Our hospital has received accreditations and awards from organizations such as The Joint Commission, American College of Radiology and the Commission on Cancer.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Graduate Medical Education
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology for breast magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), breast ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), mammography, MRI, nuclear medicine, ultrasound and lung cancer screening
- Accredited by the College of American Pathologists
- Accredited by the Commission on Cancer for our Comprehensive Community Cancer Program
- Accredited by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education to provide a podiatry residency program
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Certified as a Primary Stroke Care Center and for Sepsis Care from The Joint Commission
- Honored twice — once as the first-ever recipient — by the Emergency Nurses Association with the Lantern Award exemplifying exceptional and innovative performance in the core areas of leadership, practice, education, advocacy and research. 100 percent of our emergency room nurses are certified emergency nurses.
- Recognized by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida as a Blue Distinction Center for knee, hip, and spine care
- Recipient of several awards from Healthgrades, including:
- Five-Star Recipient for Colorectal Surgeries (2021)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Stroke (2021)
- Five-Star Recipient for Vaginal Delivery (2020)
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Joint Replacement (2021)