HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital is a full-service hospital providing a range of medical services, including cardiology, orthopedics and a 24/7 ER, in Brooksville.
About HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital
We’re part of the largest network of doctors, nurses and care sites in the state. Our experienced care teams focus on listening to you and caring for you like family. We work to understand your needs and provide a personalized care experience. From welcoming your newest family members to needing routine and specialty care throughout your life, you can count on us to show up for you when it matters.
Message from the CEO
HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital opened on June 6, 1984, with 96 beds and has grown to be the largest hospital in the county with 350 acute-care beds. We celebrated 35 years of service in 2019 and are known for our quality of care, focus on patient safety and commitment to the most advanced technology.
I invite you to take advantage of all the information available on our hospital website. Please use our website as a constant resource to stay informed on the latest programs and services we offer, as well as our many and varied community events and educational seminars.
Chief Executive Officer
HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital statistics
HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital community services
- Hernando County’s only comprehensive cardiovascular program, including an arrhythmia center and open-heart surgery.
- The Maternity Suites at HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital, which offers advanced labor and delivery capabilities in a comfortable and family-centered setting and Level II NICU services.
- 24/7emergency and critical-care services provided by intensivists, hospitalists, radiologists, inpatient pharmacists, resident physicians
- A dedicated pediatric ER and pediatric inpatient unit
- Comprehensive orthopedic care and spine care and complimentary pre-surgery education for joint and spine procedures
- A Women’s Imaging Center, which offers 3D mammography and personalized nurse navigation for suspicious findings
HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital is an accredited teaching hospital with approval to train residents across a variety of programs, including internal medicine, family medicine, general surgery (integrated with HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital), emergency medicine, anesthesiology, podiatry program, transitional year and geriatric fellowship.