Healthcare that's as unique as you are.
At HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Brooksville, Florida
Oak Hill Hospital is now HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital. Our 350-bed facility has been providing high-quality healthcare to Hernando and Citrus counties since 1984. We offer a wide range of services through our Heart Institute, Maternity Suites and Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. We also offer cancer care, orthopedic and spine services, an ExpressLab, 24/7 emergency room (ER) and pediatric ER.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering the Brooksville and Spring Hill communities advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach.
We live here and work here.
We provide high-quality care.
We're part of the Brooksville community.
- 24/7 ER
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- Comprehensive orthopedic and spine care
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- Open-heart surgery
- Hospital accreditation by The Joint Commission
- Accreditations by the American College of Radiology for breast magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), breast ultrasound, computerized tomography (CT), mammography, MRI, nuclear medicine and ultrasound
- Certified as a Primary Stroke Care Center by The Joint Commission
- Gold Seal of Approval(R) for the Treatment of Sepsis Certification by The Joint Commission
- Accreditation by the Accrediting Council for Graduate Medical Education
Awards and recognitions
- Five-Star Recipient for Colorectal Surgeries from Healthgrades
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Stroke from Healthgrades
- Five-Star Recipient for Vaginal Delivery from Healthgrades
- Named Among the Top 10 Percent in the Nation for Joint Replacement from Healthgrades
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physicians notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physicians or caregiver
- And more
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.