If you are motivated to donate your time and talents, we invite you to join the dedicated volunteers at HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital in Brooksville, FL.
Become a part of our outstanding team of hospital volunteers, who contribute over 50,000 hours of service to our patients, visitors, physicians and associates. Each volunteer brings their individual interests, talents and experience to the team and plays a unique and important role in providing healthcare excellence to the community.
- Professionalism — How you look, talk, write, act and work
- Accountability — Taking responsibility for your actions
- Responsiveness — When needs are identified, readily react
- Teamwork — Working together to achieve a common goal
- Nurturing — Promote healing through nurturing care
- Empathy — Putting yourself in someone else’s shoes
- Respectful — Treat others as you would want to be treated
- Couriers and transporters
- Courtesy cart drivers
- Gift shop volunteers
- Main entrance greeters
- Emergency room volunteers
- Patient floors volunteers
- Reception/information desk