Inpatient physical rehabilitation in Tallahassee, Florida
Recovering from a severe injury or illness is a long road, but you don't have to walk it alone.
At HCA Florida Capital Hospital, our physical therapists and rehabilitation specialists provide intensive care that supports you by encouraging healing and strength. We work closely with nurses and doctors in other specialties to create a recovery plan that will help restore you to the highest level of independence possible.
Conditions we treat
We offer inpatient rehabilitation for patients with a variety of conditions, including:
- Cardiac and pulmonary disorders
- Debilitating conditions from extended illness
- Neurological disorders
- Orthopedic disorders
- Stroke, brain and spinal cord injuries
Our rehabilitation program
Our inpatient physical rehabilitation program provides one-on-one support and care that is tailored to your specific condition.
About our inpatient rehabilitation center
Our 20-bed HCA Florida Capital Hospital Rehabilitation Center is located directly behind and connected to the main hospital. We provide intensive inpatient therapy for patients recovering from various medical conditions. Our goal is to restore you to the highest level of independence possible.
Our Physical Rehabilitation Center features 20 spacious, private patient rooms with private bathrooms. The therapy gym is furnished with the latest therapeutic equipment and technology advancements.
Therapies we offer
We offer a range of specialized therapy services in our inpatient program, including:
- Balance and vestibular rehabilitation
- Lymphedema management
- Orthopedic rehabilitation, including back and spine rehabilitation, bone and joint rehabilitation, manual therapy and sports injury rehabilitation
- Stroke rehabilitation
While in our rehabilitation program, you will work with a dedicated care team comprised of:
- Rehabilitation nurses
- Medical director oversight
- Case managers/social workers
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Speech-language pathologists
- Clinical dietitians
- Rehabilitation and specialty physicians
Anyone can refer a patient to the Physical Rehabilitation Center.
Patients can be admitted from any location.
Patient referrals can be made from a variety of sources:
- Emergency rooms
- Assisted nursing facilities
- Skilled nursing facilities
Looking for a Location?
Our Inpatient physical rehabilitation Locations