Find a Story
Explore by Type
Explore by Category
Explore by Specialty
Displaying 1-10 of 68 Stories
- Chloe Crenshaw pictured her pregnancy journey to be a typical one. It turned out much differently than she expected – but she wouldn't have changed it for the world.
- "If it wasn't for the team at HCA Florida Capital Hospital, I truly believe I would not be alive," said Juanita Alford, HCA Florida Capital Hospital patient.
- Cortazia underwent a TAC procedure to prevent miscarriages. She was bursting with joy when she eventually gave birth to baby Jariah in June 2023.
- Annie White underwent rehabilitation at Capital Hospital and is feeling like herself again, following the removal of an ependymoma on her spinal cord.
- The Baileys are grateful for the care they received at Capital Hospital, after their newborn Trinity spent 54 days in the NICU.
- HCA Florida Capital Hospital calmed new mom Lindsey's fears by readmitting her baby Ada into the NICU, following a suspected bacterial infection.
- Jessica is thankful for the care she and her baby Athan received at Capital Hospital, following an emergency c-section.
- After needing a partial leg amputation, Eric Prather credits his new quality of life to the care he received during his time at Capital Hospital.
- Jasmine Britt discusses the positivity of the Capital Hospital birthing staff after she delivered her son, Juelz, several weeks prematurely.
- Diamond an Henry Lynn couldn't have been more pleased with their care.