For patients at HCA Florida Capital Hospital
Our hospital provides patients with a range of information regarding obtaining medical records, online bill pay, financial resources and contact information.
Information, guidance and resources for our patients
Because patient care is our most important job, HCA Florida Capital Hospital is committed to creating an environment that is safe and comfortable for our guests and visitors. Our unique programs and services are designed to make your experience here exceptional.
Preregister for an appointment
At HCA Florida Capital Hospital, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we offer convenient online preregistration for services such as surgical procedures, labor and delivery care, mammograms, diagnostic tests and treatments.
Patient policies and procedures
HCA Florida Capital Hospital strives to give patients the best experience possible by creating and carrying out patient-focused policies and procedures.
HCA Florida Capital Hospital provides many unique programs and services. Our patient care services offer both patients and families quick, convenient emergency care as well as the emotional, psychological and educational support they need.
A hospital can be a place where patients and visitors may be under great stress. Because of this, HCA Florida Capital Hospital spends a great deal of time and effort to make your experience as pleasant as possible. There are many policies and procedures in place to ensure safety. Patients and their visitors will still need to take some precautions to safeguard their own well-being.
- Ask what to expect while you or your loved one is in the hospital. If you do not understand the answer to your question, ask the person to explain the answer to you again until you understand.
- If you have any questions for your doctor or nurse, write the questions down as you think of them. That way you will not forget them. When your doctor or nurse comes to see you, refer to your list of questions.
- If you or your loved one has any special needs, let your nurse know so that special considerations can be provided.
- Please do not leave visiting children unattended.
- There are areas in the hospital that visitors cannot enter. Please read all signs in your area.
- You may hear what is called a "code" over the speakers. If you need to do anything special, your nurse will inform you.
- You will come in contact with many different people who will ask you the same types of questions several times. Please be patient. This is done to provide safe and effective care to every patient who walks through our doors.
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in caring for hospitalized patients and act as primary care physicians for hospitals. To meet the needs of our patients, we offer hospitalized patients round-the-clock access to skilled hospitalists.
Pay bill online
At HCA Florida Capital Hospital, we are committed to providing you with the best available healthcare along with convenient and reliable billing services. In order to provide easy and reliable billing services, you may inquire about your bill and/or pay your bill online.
Consult-A-Nurse is a free service we offer to help our patients with a variety of healthcare-related needs.
Our nurses are here for you.
Our nurses and referral specialists are available to assist you with:
- Answering healthcare questions
- Finding a doctor and making an appointment
- Registering for classes and events
You can contact our nurses 24/7 by phone.
Plus Care Network
If your doctor recommends additional care to aid in your recovery after leaving the hospital, such as inpatient rehabilitation or at a skilled nursing facility, we can help.
Through our Plus Care Network, we have developed a network of agencies who meet our standards and can provide the help you need.
It is your right to choose your post-hospital facility/agency, but as part of our commitment to patient care, it is our responsibility to help you choose the one that will best meet your needs.
Navigating the healthcare process
HCA Florida hospitals are dedicated to supporting our patients and helping them navigate the healthcare process.
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more