Healthcare that's as unique as you are
At HCA Florida Capital Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Tallahassee, Florida
HCA Florida Capital Hospital is a fully accredited healthcare facility with more than 1,400 employees and 500 providers. We are a 288-bed, acute-care hospital offering 24/7 emergency services in Leon and Gadsden Counties. Offerings also include a Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center with PCI Resuscitation, Comprehensive Breast Center, Family Center, Heart & Vascular Center, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Orthopedic/Spine Center, physical therapy services, rehabilitation center, stroke center, surgical services, Weight Loss Surgery Center and network-of-care affiliated physician practices.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach in the Tallahassee community.
We live here and work here.
We provide high-quality care.
We're part of the Tallahassee community.
- 24/7 ER and three freestanding ERs (FSERs)
- Cancer center
- Heart & Vascular Center
- Orthopedic and spine care
- The Family Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI
- American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer Community Cancer Program
- Certified in Hip, Knee and Spine Replacements from The Joint Commission
- Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP) Accredited Comprehensive Center
- Primary Stroke Center
Awards and recognitions
- 100 Best Orthopedic Surgery Hospitals from Healthgrades
- Gynecologic Surgery Excellence Award from Healthgrades
- Joint Replacement Excellence Award from Healthgrades
- Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award from Healthgrades
An ER for everyone
Robotic orthopedic services
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more