PatientKeeper mobile app iOS installation
Learn how to download or update the PatientKeeper app on your Apple iOS device.
Installing the PatientKeeper mobile app on an iOS device
Note: Patient Keeper Application requires IOS 13.0 or greater version. Application is compatible with iPhone Generation 6s or greater, iPad, and iPod 7th generation touch.
- Turn on iPad or iPhone device. Verify other versions of the Patient Keeper App are not installed in device and uninstall if necessary.
- Select the App Store icon.
- Search PatientKeeper in the App Store.
- Click the Install icon next to the appropriate application. When prompted type your iTunes password and click the OK button. After loading, the application icon displays on your home screen.
- Notification Settings – Ensure appropriate Notification Settings are enabled
- To Log into PatientKeeper
- Enter Host Name: https://westfl.mobile.medcity.net
- Enter your HCA ¾ ID in the Username Field
- Enter your HCA Password and then select “Login”
Update your PatientKeeper IOS mobile app
In order to enable providers with the most efficient tools possible, the PatientKeeper team has discontinued access of PK8 for iOS. The new and improved PatientKeeper app is now available in the APP store. The new iOS app features include:
- Host name automatically populates at log- in:
- Improved performance and sync times
Improved, Sleek Design
- Customizable tiles make it easier to jump to most-used modules
- Toolbar icons labeled for easier identification
- Colorblind-friendly abnormal / critical lab results highlighting
Now with Group Messaging!
- Secure, collaborative text messaging
- In-message links to patient record
- Photo-sharing capabilities
More Efficiency Improvements!
- New filters for test results and clinical notes
- Search patients WITHIN your patient list
- Subscribe to New Results notifications
Go to the iPhone App Store and search for PatientKeeper