Resources for physicians to access electronic portals to view patient information, clinical data and clinical information.
Credentialing at our hospital
- Applying to Allied Staff
- Applying to Medical Staff
Providing quality, patient-centered care is our mission at HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital. That’s why it’s important that we partner with physicians and other medical professionals (providers) who have the necessary qualifications and credentials to provide quality, safe and compassionate medical care to our community.
Credentialing and privileging
Our rigorous credentialing process follows Federal and State regulatory requirements, as well as accreditation standards for verifying the education, training, licensure and current competence in order to ensure that privileges are only granted to qualified providers.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding physician credentialing, please contact our Medical Staff Office.
Simplified Remote Access (SRA)
Remote access provides a single electronic access point for physicians to view patient information, clinical data and clinical information systems through a user-friendly, intuitive interface.
SRA is a way for employees and employed physicians to quickly, easily and securely access the HCA Florida Healthcare network from outside the hospital. Users will log in with their 3-4 ID and password.
Physician remote access
For physicians and office staff, HCA IT&S provides a method of connecting to our systems remotely, whether at home or in their office. This tool significantly improves log in time and presents a desktop image that closely matches what physicians see in our facilities.
Provider technology offerings
Other provider offerings include:
- Electronic medication prescribing
- Electronic notification of medical record deficiencies
- EMR integration
- Provider electronic notifications of patient admits and discharges
- Secure texting app (iMobile)
- Up to date mobile app access
Every HCA Florida Hospital has a physician support coordinator to assist you with:
- Accessing your patient information while at the hospital or remotely from your office or home
- Signing up for electronic signature — this allows you to sign your dictated reports from outside of the hospital