Medical Center of Trinity announces support groups
Medical Center of Trinity has announced several support groups to begin meeting. Our support groups have enhanced precautions in place to ensure a safe environment for meeting.
Pasco, Hillsborough & Pinellas, FL — Medical Center of Trinity has announced the following support groups will begin meeting.
Chatterboxes support group
For individuals suffering from communication deficits (aphasia, apraxia, dysarthria etc) as a result of a Cerebral Vascular Accident and other neurological conditions. Meets the 2nd Thursday of the month, 3:00pm-4:00pm (beginning in November).
Cancer support group
Get together with others who have been diagnosed. Share your experience, ask questions, support and be supported as you travel this cancer journey. Meets the 3rd Wednesday of the month, 2:00pm-3:00pm (beginning in January).
Lymphedema support group
Discuss, educate, inspire and assist patients and caregivers faced with lymphatic issues. Meets the 3rd Wednesday of the month, 3:00pm-4:00pm (beginning in January).
Recognizing the current environment but still wanting to meet the needs of our community, our support groups have enhanced precautions in place to ensure a safe environment for classes. These include:
- Maximum group size of 10 participants plus the instructor
- Social distancing within the classroom
- All participants will have their temperature taken and be screened for illness before entering the facility
- Universal masking required throughout the group and facility
- All participants must practice hand sanitization
- Food and drinks are prohibited in the classroom