Medical Center of Trinity announces childbirth education programs
Medical Center of Trinity has announced eClass and in-person childbirth education programs for expectant moms.
Pasco, Hillsborough & Pinellas, FL — Medical Center of Trinity has announced the following childbirth education programs available for expectant moms. Reservations are required. For more information, in-person class dates/times and to make a reservation call (727) 834-5630.
Recognizing the current environment but still wanting to meet the education needs for new moms, we are excited to offer 2 options:
Learn in your space, at your pace. Available for Understanding Birth (English and Spanish), Understanding Breastfeeding and Understanding Your Newborn (Fees apply).
Taught by a Registered Nurse Educator and available for Understanding Birth, Understanding Breastfeeding and Understanding Your Newborn (Fees apply).
In-person classes are located at Medical Center of Trinity. We remain diligent in our fight against coronavirus (COVID-19) and have enhanced precautions in place to ensure a safe environment for classes. These include:
- Maximum class size of 10 participants plus the instructor
- Social distancing within the classroom
- All participants will have their temperature taken and be screened for illness before entering the facility
- Universal masking required throughout the class and facility
- All participants must practice hand sanitization
- Food and drinks are prohibited in the classroom