Healthcare that's as unique as you are
At HCA Florida West Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Pensacola
West Florida Healthcare is now HCA Florida West Hospital. We are a full service acute care hospital that has proudly cared for Northwest Florida for more than 40 years. Our top priority is to exceed patient expectations with the highest quality and most compassionate team of healthcare professionals.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach in the Pensacola community.
We live here and work here.
We provide high-quality care.
We're part of the Pensacola community.
- 24/7 emergency room
- Cardiovascular surgery
- Mental health facility
- Mobile mammography unit
- Rehabilitative medicine
- Robotic-assisted surgery
- Virtual nursery
- Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center by DNV-GL Healthcare
- Association for the Advancement of Blood & Biotherapies (AABB) accreditation
- Accredited Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention by the American College of Cardiology
- American College of Radiology Accreditation in Breast MRI, Computed Tomography, Mammography, MRI and Ultrasound
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center certified by The Joint Commission
- Cancer Program Accreditation with Commendation by the Commission on Cancer
- Facility accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
- The Joint Commission accredited laboratory services
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine accreditation for our sleep disorders center
Awards and recognitions
- Get With The Guidelines Stroke, Gold Award by the American Heart Association
- The Joint Commission's Top Performer Award
Labor and delivery services
We offer specialized birth plans to make your birth experience as comfortable and private as possible. Our staff is committed to support the needs of you and your family throughout your visit and beyond.
Physical therapy and rehabilitation services
Our Rehabilitation Institute specializes in brain and spinal cord injuries. We offer inpatient and outpatient rehabilitative services for individuals 18 years old and older. Our team of rehab specialists strives to get you back to your independent life as quickly as possible.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more