Healthcare that's as unique as you are
At HCA Florida Palms West Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Palm Beach County, Florida
Palms West Hospital is now HCA Florida Palms West Hospital. Located on a spacious 94-acre campus, our 204-bed, acute care facility has been providing high-quality healthcare in Palm Beach County and Loxahatchee, Florida, for more than thirty years. We are a comprehensive medical facility, offering a wide range of specialty services, including a dedicated pediatric emergency room (ER) and a full-service children’s hospital.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach in the Loxahatchee community.
We live here and work here.
We provide high-quality care.
We're part of the Loxahatchee community.
- 24/7 ER and dedicated pediatric ER
- Comprehensive cardiac care and catheterization
- Level II neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- Robotic surgery
- Accredited for computerized tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), nuclear medicine and ultrasound from the American College of Radiology
- Hospital accreditation from The Joint Commission
- Oncology program accreditation from the Children's Oncology Group (COG)
Awards and recognitions
- Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery from Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Five-Star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement from Healthgrades
- Patient Safety Excellence Award from Healthgrades
- Primary Stroke Center designation from the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA)
Graduate Medical Education Program at Palms West Hospital
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physicians notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physicians or caregiver
- And more
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.