Healthcare that's as unique as you are
At HCA Florida Palms West Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Palm Beach County, Florida
HCA Florida Palms West Hospital is located on a spacious 94-acre campus. Our 204-bed, acute care facility has been providing high-quality healthcare in Palm Beach County and Loxahatchee, Florida, for more than thirty years. We are a comprehensive medical facility, offering a wide range of specialty services, including a dedicated pediatric emergency room (ER) and a full-service children’s hospital.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach in the Loxahatchee community.
We live here and work here.
We provide high-quality care.
We're part of the Loxahatchee community.
- 24/7 ER and dedicated pediatric ER
- Comprehensive cardiac care and catheterization
- Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- Robotic surgery
- Robotic Surgery Center of Excellence
- Accredited for computerized tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), nuclear medicine and ultrasound from the American College of Radiology
- Hospital accreditation from The Joint Commission
- Oncology program accreditation from the Children's Oncology Group (COG)
Awards and recognitions
- Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery from Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Five-Star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement from Healthgrades
- Patient Safety Excellence Award from Healthgrades
- Primary Stroke Center designation from the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA)
Our hospital is proud to offer comprehensive pediatric medical services. In fact, we are the only hospital in the Western Communities with a dedicated pediatric hospital and 24/7 emergency care.
Our ER provides a full spectrum of care to address all your needs, 24/7. We offer rapid assessments, short wait times and treatments from a multidisciplinary team of physicians and nurses experienced in emergency care.
We offer a wide range of women's health services. Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with the latest technology and staffed with knowledgeable providers. Together, they can detect and treat women's conditions such as breast cancer and osteoporosis.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more