Personalized care for the people you love
At HCA Florida JFK Hospital, we show up for your family's health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida's largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Atlantis, Florida
HCA Florida JFK Hospital, our acute care medical and surgical facility, has been providing the community of Palm Beach County, Florida, with high-quality, advanced healthcare services for more than 50 years. Our award-winning 516-bed hospital is affiliated with over 900 physicians representing a wide range of medical specialties. We also offer two off-site emergency rooms (ERs) in Florida — one in Palm Beach Gardens and one in West Boynton Beach. All our locations are committed to providing high-quality, cost-effective healthcare in South Florida. We do this by continuing to bring breakthroughs in cardiac and cancer care as well as the latest technology, diagnostic tools and procedures.
- 24/7 ER
- Bariatric surgery
- Cancer care
- Cardiovascular care
- Neurological care
- Orthopedic care
- Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP) Accredited Comprehensive Center
- American College of Cardiology Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Commission on Cancer accreditation
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) accreditation
- The Joint Commission accreditation
Awards and recognitions
- 2020 Get With the Guidelines Gold Plus Target Stroke Honor Roll Elite from the American Heart Association
- America's 100 Best for Orthopedic Surgery from Healthgrades
- Among the top 10 percent of all cardiovascular programs in the country
- Five-Star Treatment of Heart Failure 19 years in a row from Healthgrades
- Joint Replacement Excellence Award from Healthgrades
- 3.0 star rating in cardiac surgery by The Society of Thoracic Surgeons (highest category of quality)
JFK Hospital Heart and Vascular Institute
Our cardiovascular program is the largest in Palm Beach County and has a national reputation for excellence in heart care, including structural heart disease, advanced heart failure, coronary artery disease and atrial fibrillation.
Our ER and free-standing ERs provide a full spectrum of care that addresses what you need when you need it most, 24/7. We offer rapid assessments and treatments from a multidisciplinary team of physicians and nurses experienced in emergency care.
We offer women's health services for women at every stage of life. This includes breast health care, gynecologic services and women's cancer care.
JFK Hospital overview
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.