Healthcare that's as unique as you are
At HCA Florida Brandon Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Brandon, Florida
HCA Florida Brandon Hospital, our 479-bed acute care facility, offers a wide range of specialty services, including a 24/7 emergency rooms for adults and children, Heart and Vascular Center, Bariatric Center, Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU). We are also home to The Women's Center and The Baby Suites, offering complete care for the whole family.
- 24/7 ER
- The Women's Center, which includes The Baby Suites and a Level III NICU
- Bariatric center
- Heart and Vascular Center
- Pediatric center
- Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center from DNV-GL
- Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP) Accredited Comprehensive Center
- The Joint Commission accreditation
Awards and recognitions
- Graded "A" for Patient Safety from The Leapfrog Group
- High Performing Hospital in COPD and Heart Failure from U.S. News & World Report
- Top 100 Hospital Award from IBM Watson
From the moment you arrive for an inpatient or outpatient procedure, we strive to ensure, now more than ever, that you are in safe and capable hands.
Our 24/7 emergency room (ER) provides a full spectrum of care that addresses what you need when you need it most. We offer rapid assessments and treatments from a multidisciplinary team of physicians and nurses experienced in emergency care.
The Women's Center
From having a baby to needing breast care and minimally invasive surgery, The Women's Center is here for you.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.