For patients at HCA Florida Brandon Hospital
Our hospital is committed to offering patients a wide range of information and resources, including medical records, financial resources and contact information.
Information, guidance and resources for our patients
Because patient care is our most important job, HCA Florida Brandon Hospital is committed to creating an environment that is safe and comfortable for our guests and visitors. Our unique programs and services are designed to make your experience here exceptional.
Preregister for an appointment
At HCA Florida Brandon Hospital, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we offer convenient online preregistration for services such as surgical procedures, labor and delivery care, mammograms, diagnostic tests and treatments.
Patient policies and procedures
HCA Florida Brandon Hospital strives to give patients the best experience possible by creating and carrying out patient-focused policies and procedures.
HCA Florida Brandon Hospital provides many unique programs and services. Our patient care services offer both patients and families quick, convenient emergency care as well as the emotional, psychological and educational support they need.
A hospital can be a place where patients and visitors may be under great stress. Because of this, HCA Florida Brandon Hospital spends a great deal of time and effort to make your experience as pleasant as possible. There are many policies and procedures in place to ensure safety. Patients and their visitors will still need to take some precautions to safeguard their own well-being.
- Ask what to expect while you or your loved one is in the hospital. If you do not understand the answer to your question, ask the person to explain the answer to you again until you understand.
- If you have any questions for your doctor or nurse, write the questions down as you think of them. That way you will not forget them. When your doctor or nurse comes to see you, refer to your list of questions.
- If you or your loved one has any special needs, let your nurse know so that special considerations can be provided.
- Please do not leave visiting children unattended.
- There are areas in the hospital that visitors cannot enter. Please read all signs in your area.
- You may hear what is called a "code" over the speakers. If you need to do anything special, your nurse will inform you.
- You will come in contact with many different people who will ask you the same types of questions several times. Please be patient. This is done to provide safe and effective care to every patient who walks through our doors.
Maternity insurance and costs
In an effort to be as transparent as possible regarding pricing, we offer additional information about maternity insurance and costs, including what to expect after being discharged, our maternity discount program and managed care plans.
Pay bill online
At HCA Florida Brandon Hospital, we are committed to providing you with the best available healthcare along with convenient and reliable billing services. In order to provide easy and reliable billing services, you may inquire about your bill and/or pay your bill online.
Consult-A-Nurse is a free service we offer to help our patients with a variety of healthcare-related needs.
Navigating the healthcare process
HCA Florida hospitals are dedicated to supporting our patients and helping them navigate the healthcare process.
Patient-focused programs and services
HCA Florida Brandon Hospital offers additional information so that patients can be as informed as possible regarding issues such as reporting concerns and the billing process.
The DAISY Award
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more