Spine clinic in Bradenton, Florida
At HCA Florida Blake Hospital, you can trust our team to provide advanced care for your back and neck pain.
Our spine specialists provide comprehensive treatment options for all types of spine conditions, from disc herniations to spinal arthritis.
We take time to understand the source of your pain and provide treatments using leading technology and our years of expertise. Our spine care specialists work together to treat patients in Bradenton and its surrounding areas, including Sarasota and Anna Maria Island.
Common spine conditions we treat
As part of our commitment to providing you with complete orthopedic care, our spine specialists are here for you with advanced spine treatments. We commonly treat spine conditions such as:
- Arthritis of the spine
- Disc herniation
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
Treatment options for back and neck pain
Depending on the type of pain you are experiencing, treatment options can vary.
Your spine specialist may opt for a nonsurgical approach, such as pain management techniques or nonsurgical therapies. If nonsurgical methods are unsuccessful at treating your condition, your doctor may recommend surgical treatment. Our surgeons perform the following spine surgeries:
- Cervical fusion: surgical joining of two or more vertebrae in the neck to stabilize the spine
- Disc replacement: replacement of the disc, or cushion, that exists between each vertebrae
- Discectomy: surgical treatment for a herniated disc where the damaged portion of the disc is removed
- Kyphoplasty: surgical treatment for fractures of the vertebrae
- Laminectomy: surgery that removes the back portion of a vertebra, called the lamina, which relieves pressure being put on the spinal canal
- Lumbar fusion: surgical joining of two or more vertebrae in the lower back to improve stability or correct an abnormality
Our spine care center team
Our spine team is comprised of board-certified physicians and medical staff specializing in neurological care spine surgery, orthopedic care and pain management.
Your treatment team may include:
- Orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons
- Nursing staff
- Rehabilitation therapists
- Pain management specialists
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.
Looking for a Location?