Healthcare that's as unique as you are.
At HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Sarasota, Florida
HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital, our 155-bed all-private room facility, has been serving residents of Sarasota and Manatee counties since 1967. Our hospital was designed with you and your family in mind. We offer an easily accessible location that meets all of your growing and changing healthcare needs throughout your life.
- 24/7 emergency room (ER) and freestanding ER (FSER)
- General surgery
- Orthopedics and spine care
- Robotic surgery
- Women's services, including robot-assisted gynecologic surgery
- Accredited for breast magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computerized tomography (CT) and ultrasound by the American College of Radiology
- Primary Stroke Center certification from The Joint Commission
Awards and recognitions
- Graded "A" in Patient Safety 17 times
- Top 5 percent in the Nation for Patient Safety from Healthgrades
- Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery(tm) for 3 Years in a Row (2021-2023)
- Healthgrades America's 50 Best Hospitals for Surgical Care(tm) for 2 Years in a Row (2022-2023)
Minimally invasive surgery
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.