Healthcare that's as unique as you are
At HCA Florida St. Petersburg Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in St. Petersburg, Florida
St. Petersburg General Hospital is now HCA Florida St. Petersburg Hospital. Our full-service 215-bed acute care facility provides a wide range of healthcare services to communities in St. Petersburg, Pinellas County and beyond. Our key specialties include 24/7 emergency care, general and robotic surgery, and comprehensive women’s services, including prenatal and post-partum care, labor and delivery, and a nursery.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach in the St. Petersburg community.
We live here and work here.
We provide high-quality care.
We're part of the St. Petersburg community.
- 24/7 ER
- Breast care and surgery
- Labor and delivery care
- Robotic surgery
- Accreditations for mammography and ultrasound from the American College of Radiology
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center certification from The Joint Commission
- Comprehensive Community Cancer Program designation from the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer
- Gold Seal of Approval Hospital Accreditation and Advanced Primary Stroke Center Designation from The Joint Commission
- Blue Distinction Center for Maternity Care Designation from Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery Designation from the Surgical Review Corporation
Awards and recognitions
- Best Hospitals for Emergency Care from the Women's Choice Award
- Five-Star Ratings for C-section Delivery from Healthgrades
- Five-Star Ratings for Gynecologic Procedures from Healthgrades
- Five-Star Rating for Vaginal Deliveries from Healthgrades
- LBGTQ Top Performer designation from the Health Equity Index
- Best Hospital for Emergency Care and Minimally Invasive Surgery from the Women's Choice Award
- Five-Star Ratings for C-section Delivery, Vaginal Delivery and Gynecologic Procedures from Healthgrades
- LBGTQ+ Healthcare Equity Index Top Performer by the Human Rights Campaign
From the moment you arrive for an inpatient or outpatient procedure, we strive to ensure, now more than ever, that you feel safe in our capable hands.
Labor and delivery
The primary focus of our labor and delivery team is to make mothers and newborns as healthy and happy as possible. Every nurse is specifically skilled in labor and delivery, postpartum and newborn care. They support mothers as they bring their new babies into the world.
Our 24/7 emergency room (ER) provides a full spectrum of care that addresses exactly what you need, when you need it most. We offer rapid assessments and treatments from a multidisciplinary team of physicians and nurses experienced in emergency care.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.