Covid vaccine clinic
Putnam Community Medical Center will be hosting a week-long moderna covid-19 vaccine clinic
Palatka, FL — Due to an allotment of COVID-19 vaccines provided by the Florida Department of Health, Putnam Community Medical Center is now offering 1st dose clinics to individuals between the ages of 16-64 at our hospital campus by appointment only. This offering will be in lieu of the County Health Department vaccination station displaced during the week of the Fair (3/19-3/27).
- Who qualifies for a vaccine? Please review below. Be sure to bring your ID and any eligibility documents to your appointment. i.e. (work badge, risk form)
- Persons 60 years of age and older;
- Persons determined to be highly vulnerable by a physician (form required);
- Health care workers with direct patient contact;
- K-12 school employees 50 years of age and older;
- Sworn law enforcement officers 50 years of age and older; and
- Firefighters 50 years of age and older
There is strong recommendation that if you currently carry an epi-pen or epinephrine auto-injector, please bring it with you for your appointment.
All times are in eastern standard. Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. After submitting, you should receive an email to fill in your consent form. If you do not receive this email, you will fill out your consent at your visit.
Clinic schedule information:
Please access these scheduling web links via Google Chrome. The vaccination process will require time for documentation, as well as a mandatory 15-30 minute observation period; this does not include wait times. Walk-ins will not be taken at these clinics.
Our Campus vaccine clinic is located in the Butler Building to the rear of the Hospital at 611 Zeagler Drive Palatka, FL, 32177. Enter the vaccine clinic at the designated entrance. The Clinic will operate on an appointment only basis beginning Monday, March 22 at 7:30am lasting each day till 4:30pm. Second doses will be scheduled upon arrival at your appointment.
This clinic will be first doses only.
If you have had any contraindications to previous vaccines, please consult with your healthcare provider prior to scheduling your vaccination. For more information regarding the vaccine, please visit the CDC COVID-19 vaccine information webpages.