For patients at HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital
Our hospital is committed to offering patients a range of information and resources, including medical records, financial resources and contact information.
Information, guidance and resources for our patients
Because patient care is our most important job, HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital is committed to creating an environment that is safe and comfortable for our guests and visitors. Our unique programs and services are designed to make your experience here exceptional.
Pre-register for an appointment
At HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we offer convenient online pre-registration for services such as surgical procedures, mammograms and diagnostic tests and treatments.
Patient policies and procedures
HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital strives to give patients the best experience possible by creating and carrying out patient-focused policies and procedures.
A hospital can be a place where patients and visitors may be under great stress. That's why we've put many policies and procedures in place to ensure safety. Patients and their visitors will still need to take some precautions to safeguard their own well-being.
- Ask what to expect while you or your loved one is in the hospital. If you do not understand the answer to your question, ask the person to explain the answer to you again until you understand.
- If you have any questions for your doctor or nurse, write the questions down as you think of them. That way you will not forget them. When your doctor or nurse comes to see you, refer to your list of questions.
- If you or your loved one has any special needs, let your nurse know so that special considerations can be provided.
- Please do not leave visiting children unattended.
- There are areas in the hospital that visitors cannot enter. Please read all signs in your area.
- You may hear what is called a “code” over the speakers. If you need to do anything special, your nurse will inform you.
- You will come in contact with many different people who will ask you the same types of questions several times. Please be patient. This is done to provide safe and effective care to every patient who walks through our doors.
Pay bill online
Our nurses are here for you.
Plus Care Network
If your doctor recommends additional care to aid in your recovery after leaving the hospital, we can help.
It is your right to choose your post-hospital facility/agency, but as part of our commitment to patient care, it is our responsibility to help you choose the one that will best meet your needs.
HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital hosts a variety of support groups where patients can come together to share their stories and experiences.
Navigating the healthcare process
HCA Florida hospitals are dedicated to supporting our patients and helping them navigate the healthcare process.
Patient-focused programs and services
HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital offers patient-focused programs and services designed to complement and act as an extension of your treatment plan.
The DAISY Award
Participating Insurance List
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physicians notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physicians or caregiver
- And more