Ear, nose and throat
Ear, nose and throat specialists provide care for the head and neck. Commonly referred to as ENTs, these physicians treat a range of conditions, including allergies, sore throat, ear infections, hearing loss, sinusitis and certain types of cancer.
Ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctors in Orange Park
The ENT, or otolaryngology, specialists at HCA Florida Orange Park Hospital provide expert care for diseases and disorders of the head and neck.
Our ear, nose and throat doctors offer diagnostic services and a range of treatments to help alleviate your discomfort and restore your health. We provide comprehensive care for patients who are 16 years old or older in Orange Park and the surrounding communities. We are dedicated to providing personalized treatment for you and your family.
Conditions we treat
In addition to cancers and diseases of the head and neck, some of the ENT conditions we treat include:
- Cerebrospinal fluid rhinorrhea
- Frontal sinusitis
- Fractures of the face
- Maxillofacial injuries
- Nasal obstructions and polyps
- Nasal septal perforation
- Nasopharyngeal diseases and infections
- Nose deformities (acquired)
- Oroantral fistula
- Papilloma (inverted)
- Rhinitis (allergic and otherwise)
Our ENT treatments and services
Our ENT specialists are trained in a wide range of services.
Ear, nose and throat specialty care
Our otolaryngologists offer a variety of noninvasive treatment options, including:
- Nasal saline sprays or drops
- Steam inhalation
- Topical nasal steroid sprays
Nasal surgical procedures
If noninvasive treatment options are not efficient in managing certain conditions and circumstances, we offer surgical procedures to help you start feeling better. Some of the common surgeries we perform include:
- Adenoidectomy: to remove the adenoids
- Frenulectomy: to correct ankyloglossia (also known as "tongue-tie")
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery: to treat a range of problems related to sinus diseases
- Laryngoscopy: to view the throat and larynx (voice box)
- Myringotomy with pressure equalizing tubes: to allow air into the middle ear
- Parathyroidectomy: to remove the parathyroid gland(s)
- Parotidectomy: to remove the parotid gland
- Septoplasty: to correct a deviated septum
- Thyroidectomy: to remove all or part of the thyroid gland
- Tonsillectomy: to remove the tonsils
- Tracheostomy: to create an opening for a breathing tube
Sinusitis with HCA Florida Orange Park ENT Rhinologist Dr. Alexander Farag
Rhinologist and Skull Base Surgeon Dr. Alexander Farag shares everything you need to knoow about sinusitis.
Looking for a Location?
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.