Healthcare that's as unique as you are.
At HCA Florida Orange Park Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Clay County
Orange Park Medical Center is now HCA Florida Orange Park Hospital. We are committed to quality care and extraordinary service. Founded in 1974, we have grown from a small community hospital to a top healthcare provider in northeast Florida.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach in the Jacksonville community.
- 365 inpatient beds
- 24-bed psychiatric unit
- 20-bed inpatient rehabilitation center
- 28 intensive care unit (ICU) beds
- Cardiac care unit, including two electrophysiology labs and 14 recovery rooms
- Expanded indoor and outdoor dining facilities
- Five-story state-of-the-art patient tower
- Nine labor, delivery and recovery room suites
- Level II and III NICU
Awards and recognitions
- Earned all American Heart Association and American Stroke Association’s Get with the Guidelines Recognition Awards
- Named among America’s 250 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades
- Among the Top 5 percent of hospitals evaluated for obstetrics and gynecology by Healthgrades
- Among the Top 5 percent of hospitals evaluated for labor and delivery by Healthgrades (six years in a row)
- Named Among the Top 10 percent in the nation for overall pulmonary services (2021) by Healthgrades
- Five-Star Recipient for treatment of heart failure by Healthgrades (five years in a row)
We offer three emergency rooms (ERs) in and around Jacksonville. Our main campus ER is open 24/7 and staffed with a multidisciplinary team of physicians and nurses skilled in emergency care. Our freestanding emergency facilities, Park West ER and Normandy Park ER, provide the same level of high-quality care as our main campus.
Our cardiology program provides a wide range of heart treatments and services. Our experienced cardiac specialists and staff are dedicated to helping you maintain and restore your heart health. We also offer interventional cardiology and rehabilitation services to patients recovering from a heart event or surgery.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physicians notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physicians or caregiver
- And more
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.