The Rose Award
Nominate a Patient Care Technician for the ROSE Award
Rose Award honorees personify Orange Park Hospital’s commitment to provide excellent patient care. These Patient Care Technicians demonstrate excellence through their clinical expertise and extraordinary compassionate care.
About the ROSE Award
The Rose Award is a facility-wide program that rewards and celebrates extraordinary Patient Care Technicians for providing excellent care and compassionate care every day!
This Patient Care Technician’s clinical skill and compassionate care exemplify an outstanding role model. He or she consistently meets all of the following criteria:
- Compassionate and sensitive care-giver
- Skillful and knowledgeable
- Provides exceptional care to the patient and family
- Acts as a positive influence on the patients, families, staff, and community.
- Dedicated mentor who supports staff in their growth at Orange Park Hospital.
Want to thank a Patient Care Technician? Nominate them for a ROSE Award!