Healthcare that's as unique as you are
At HCA Florida Memorial Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Jacksonville, Florida
Memorial Hospital Jacksonville is now HCA Florida Memorial Hospital.
For over 45 years, we have been providing high-quality, patient-focused healthcare to Northeast Florida. HCA Florida Memorial Hospital is a 454-bed acute care hospital offering a full line of services, including 24-hour emergency care at three different locations. We feature an accredited Chest Pain Center, certified Stroke Center, Bone and Joint Center and our maternity center, Special Beginnings.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach in the Jacksonville community.
- Comprehensive Spine and Joint Center
- Emergency room open 24/7
- Minimally-invasive bariatric surgery
- Accredited Chest Pain Center by the American College of Radiology
- Blue Distinction accreditation from Blue Cross Blue Shield for our comprehensive cardiology unit
- Three-Year Accreditation for our Breast Center by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), a quality program of the American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- 5-star recipient of the 2022 Healthgrades awards for hip fracture treatment
- Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission for our Advanced Total Knee and Hip Replacement Certification
- 2022 America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Prostate Surgery Award™ from Healthgrades
From heart attack treatment to minimally invasive surgery, we are committed to partnering with you to work toward your long-term heart health goals. Our Heart Center uses state-of-the-art technology to provide a wide range of cardiology services. Additionally, for our expertise and advanced treatments, we have been designated a Blue Distinction Center for cardiac care.
Our women's care services include breast health care, as well as maternity services. We offer a full spectrum of labor and delivery services, including maternity classes and breastfeeding support. We are also proud to offer our patients a range of comprehensive breast care services.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physicians notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physicians or caregiver
- And more
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.