HCA Florida Largo Hospital is a full-service hospital providing a range of medical services, including surgery and a 24/7 ER, to Pinellas County.
HCA Florida Largo Hospital
HCA Florida Largo Hospital is a 455-bed, statutory teaching hospital serving Pinellas County from three campuses. The hospital offers a number of specialty services and 10 residency and fellowship programs, which are accredited through the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). Our hospital is affiliated with HCA Healthcare and the University of South Florida (USF) Morsani College of Medicine GME Programs. Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. The caregivers at HCA Florida Largo Hospital keep a steady focus and commitment to this mission each and every day.
HCA Florida Largo Hospital statistics
Research hospitals are vehicles for moving new therapies and treatments into clinical care.
HCA Florida Largo Hospital's vision of being a nationally renowned academic medical center requires a research infrastructure that brings clinical research studies that match our patient portal and services provided.
HCA Florida Largo Hospital has engaged the services of research organization, Compass Point. Together, we will work to bring research expertise and studies that match our clinical expertise.
Specific support services include:
- Expertise and technology solutions for financial management of clinical trials
- Pipeline of clinical trials within key therapeutic areas
- Regulatory expertise, auditing investigator recruitment and training
- Site operations management
- Support the interest of medical staff to do research projects
- Provide education and support for physicians-in-training and nursing
- Continue the scientific discovery and advancement in medicine while providing quality patient care
- Optimize patient outcomes and document efficacy of treatment
What Patients Say
“I wouldn’t be alive if it wasn’t for HCA Florida Largo Hospital.”