Healthcare that's as unique as you are.
At HCA Florida Largo Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Largo, Florida
Largo Medical Center is now HCA Florida Largo Hospital. Our 455-bed statutory teaching hospital serves the community from three campuses. We offer a wide range of healthcare capabilities. We specialize in cardiovascular services with advanced heart failure care, such as left ventricular assist device procedures and heart transplants. Additionally, we provide kidney and liver transplants as well as hepatobiliary, orthopedic, spine and neurological care.
- Cardiovascular services with advanced heart failure care
- Hepatobiliary care
- Kidney, liver and heart transplants
- Neurologic care
- Orthopedic and total joint care
- Spine care
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center designation
- Primary Heart Failure certification from The Joint Commission
- Statutory Teaching Hospital designation from The Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA)
- The Joint Commission accreditation
Awards and recognitions
- America's 250 Best Hospitals Award from Healthgrades
- Get with the Guidelines Heart Failure and Stroke Gold Plus and Afib Gold Quality Achievement Awards from the American Heart Association
Weight loss surgery
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.