Cardiovascular specialists in Davie, Florida
When you experience a problem with your heart, you need fast care from compassionate heart experts — that's what we offer at HCA Florida University Hospital.
Here, in Broward County, Florida, you'll find a team of cardiovascular doctors and surgeons who will work closely with you to diagnose and treat your heart condition. They will personalize your treatment plan to your unique needs, answering your questions along the way. From diagnosis through recovery, we will give you the care you deserve.
Heart conditions we treat
We treat many different symptoms, diseases and conditions of your cardiovascular system, including:
- Arrhythmias, such as atrial fibrillation (AFib)
- Congenital heart defects
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Chest pain
- Heart attack
- Heart diseases
- Heart failure
- Heart infections
- Valvular diseases
Our cardiology treatments and services
We provide a wide range of heart care services, including:
- Interventional cardiology
- Vascular surgery
- Emergency care
- Intensive care
- Imaging and laboratory services
Cardiac catheterization laboratory (cath lab)
Our cardiac cath lab offers minimally invasive procedures to diagnose and treat a wide range of heart conditions. This type of procedure involves a thin, flexible tube (catheter) into the heart. This allows heart doctors to perform:
- Coronary angiography — a procedure used to diagnose conditions using an injectable dye and X-ray technology
- Coronary interventions — procedures used to treat blocked or narrowed arteries
- Biopsies — procedures involving the removal of small pieces of tissue for closer examination with a microscope
- Other diagnostics — these procedures may include checking the pressure and pumping abilities of the heart's chambers
Nonsurgical heart services
Although surgery may be the best option to treat your cardiovascular condition, when possible, we will do our best to help you manage your condition with noninvasive methods. This includes medication management, nutrition counseling and rehabilitative programs.
Looking for a location?
Our Cardiology Locations