Ocala Hospital is a Level II Trauma Center and the region's only Comprehensive Stroke Center. Learn more about our hospital and services.
About HCA Florida Ocala Hospital
We’re part of the largest network of doctors, nurses and care sites in the state. Our experienced care teams are focused on listening to you — caring for you like family. We work to understand your needs to provide a personalized care experience. From welcoming your newest family members to routine and specialty care needs throughout your life, you can count on us to show up for you when it matters.
Ocala Hospital investing in the community
Ocala Hospital: We stand by you
We offer a wide range of services at our main hospital, our freestanding ERs and our outpatient centers.
In addition to HCA Florida Ocala Hospital — our 288-bed facility located in the heart of Ocala — these facilities make up our family of affiliated hospitals:
- HCA Florida West Marion Hospital, a 186-bed hospital located in west Marion County
- HCA Florida Maricamp Emergency, a freestanding emergency department located on Maricamp Road in Ocala
- HCA Florida Summerfield Emergency, a freestanding emergency department located in southern Marion County
- HCA Florida Trailwinds Village Emergency, a freestanding emergency department located on Seven Mile Drive
Our outpatient facilities include:
- Family Care Specialists, a primary care network of six locations throughout Marion County
- HCA Florida Ocala Hospital Imaging Centers
- Wound and Hyperbaric Center
- Senior Wellness Community Center
- Three surgical and physician specialty practices
No matter which of our facilities you choose, you will receive high-quality care. This is demonstrated in our recognitions by outside medical institutions, our commitment to advanced healthcare technologies, our safety statistics and more.