Healthcare that's as unique as you are.
At HCA Florida Ocala Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Ocala
Ocala Regional Medical Center is now HCA Florida Ocala Hospital. Our 288-bed facility is located in the heart of Ocala. We are also home to HCA Florida West Marion Hospital, HCA Florida Summerfield Emergency, HCA Florida Maricamp Emergency and HCA Florida Trailwinds Village Emergency. With a Level II Trauma Center and the region's only Comprehensive Stroke Center, our hospitals offer a host of quality and award-winning services. These include orthopedic, cardiovascular, emergency and neurological care, robotic and weight loss surgery and rehabilitation services.
- 24/7 emergency rooms (ERs)
- Cardiovascular services
- Bariatric services
- Family care specialists
- Imaging centers
- Neurological services
- Orthopedics and spine care
- Rehabilitation services
- Senior wellness community center
- Stroke center
- Trauma care
- Women's care
- Wound and hyperbaric center
- American College of Cardiology Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI
- American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma Verified Trauma Center
- American College of Surgeons Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction Centers+ Comprehensive Center for Bariatric Surgery and Cardiac Care
- Florida Department of Health Designated Level II Trauma Center
- The Joint Commission Certification for Knee Replacement, Hip Replacement, and Spinal Fusion
- The Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Surgical Review Corporation Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery
Awards and recognitions
- American Stroke Association Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Plus Achievement Award
- Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery Award
- 3 Star STS Composite Quality Ranking from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Spine Surgery Award
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses Beacon Award for Critical Care Excellence Gold Level
Our emergency room doctors are prepared to handle any medical emergency you may have 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All five of our ER locations are staffed with board-certified physicians, nurses and healthcare professionals, who are specially trained to deliver emergency medical services at a moment's notice.
As your heart health partner, you gain access to a complete continuum of heart care. We provide comprehensive cardiac services, which include diagnostic heart screening, cardiovascular treatments and surgeries and cardiac rehabilitation. Our highly trained heart and vascular care team uses the most effective approaches to help you reach your optimal heart health and lead your healthiest life.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.