The DAISY Award
The DAISY Award celebrates the extraordinary clinical skill and compassionate care given by nurses. HCA Florida North Florida Hospital is proud to be a DAISY Award Partner.
DAISY Award winner, Corey Cruce
Patient's family member drives cross-country to deliver DAISY Award nomination to NFH ICU RN
What is the DAISY Award?
- Goes above and beyond to care for the needs of the patient and family
- Has a positive attitude and demonstrates professionalism
- Job performance exemplifies the mission, vision and values of North Florida Hospital
- Is thoughtful, compassionate and caring in all situations
- Is energetic and passionate about patient care
- Takes time to educate and include the patient and family during the care process