Healthcare that's as unique as you are.
At HCA Florida North Florida Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Gainesville, Florida
North Florida Regional Medical Center is now HCA Florida North Florida Hospital. Located 3.5 miles from the University of Florida campus, our hospital is a 510-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida. We offer a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, women's care and wound therapy.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach in the Gainesville community.
We live here and work here.
We provide high-quality care.
We're part of the Alachua County community.
- Cardiovascular care
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery
- Spine/Stroke care
- Emergency care
- Women's care
- Weight loss surgery
- Wound care
- Mental health and wellness
- Pulmonary care
- Senior care
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Accredited Chest Pain Center by the American College of Cardiology
- Accredited by the American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer program
- DNV Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Accredited Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Center by the American College of Cardiology
Awards and recognitions
- Blue Distinction Center Plus for Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery - Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Get With The Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus - American Heart Association
- Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus - American Heart Association
- 2021 3-Star Rating Recipient from Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS) for both isolated coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) procedures and isolated mitral valve replacement and repair (MVRR) surgery.
Our Heart & Vascular Center offers a full-service cardiovascular program. We are recognized by the American College of Cardiology for several national accreditations, including chest pain, stroke and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR).
Women's and children's care
We deliver the most babies in Gainesville, and that’s because families trust us with their care. We also have a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, where we can care for the smallest and sickest of babies.
Don’t let pain slow you down. We provide a variety of orthopedic procedures, including minimally invasive options, so you can get back to living life to the fullest.
Weight loss surgery
For more than 35 years, HCA Florida Metabolic and Weight Loss Surgery Center has provided care for patients who choose weight loss surgery to help them achieve a healthy life. We provide a number of bariatric procedures, including adjustable gastric banding and sleeve gastrectomy.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physicians notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physicians or caregiver
- And more
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.